24 November 2010

Knock, knock!

Is anybody there?!

I am really glad I had the forethought to schedule some posts while I was in Mt. Pleasant last weekend because as you can tell, I got a little behind on the outfit posts. And so, without further ado:


There was so much to do last weekend, the picture above was taken in the gallery office after I arrived in Mt. Pleasant and got a sneak peek of the show...


And Megan's Mom got a great picture of us at the gallery together, but alas, I have yet to get my hands on it so I had Jordan re-enacted the outfit once I got home. Along with one of Megan's vases of course!


I was excited to see Adelaide when I arrived home on Sunday afternoon, especially after meeting Megan's adorable kitten, Tenmoku! I'll post more pictures of the actual event during the holiday weekend.


On Monday, I was in a bit of a panic as I hadn't had time to do any laundry so I decided to wear my mini skirt seen here and here as a shirt under my sweater. I was rather impressed with my last minute fix on the sweater once I noticed it was missing a button too - it made a perfect belt loop.  Even my Mother approved when I showed her at work!


Tonight we are visiting friends that moved into a new apartment near campus so I will post todays outfit later. Probably not going out to the bars this year, but we always manage to have fun! Tomorrow after we go to Detroit's Thanksgiving Day Parade, we are heading to my parent's near Lansing and on Friday we are off to Oscoda for the rest of the weekend to spend time with H.M.'s family.

What are your Thanksgiving plans? Are you staying home or traveling?

Happy (Early) Thanksgiving to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love 16!It's so perfect for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 15 is my favorite. I was doing a double take trying to see where you belted it...then I read the notes. That is a prefect way to use that button hole!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete