06 February 2011

Super Sunday!

We interrupt Super Bowl XLV for a brief blog update!


Wow, this week flew by! To get in the Valentine's Day spirit, I attached paper hearts to embroidery thread and looped the ends to the antlers above the walkway into the kitchen. I can't wait to hear what H.M.'s Dad has to say about it! H.M. seemed rather impressed with my crating skills, if I do say so myself.

Also, I am totally in love with the bottle opener H.M. got for his birthday - it truly is my pleasure to open a bottle for you. Even if it is a twist-off.


With only a few more moments to go, this is a sneak peek at our Super Bowl party. Just keeping it low key with some chips and salsa from Honey Bee Market (in Mexican Town) and some Negra Modelo to wash it down. Which may or may not have been opened with the Coca-Cola opener. Loooove it!

I'm going to root for the underdogs (Steelers) because watching them get sacked by Green Bay is making my back hurt! I personally am a little disappointed with the half-time performance considering the past three years have had Sir Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen and The Who as the half-time entertainment. I guess I can't complain because I don't know the Black Eyed Peas very well - maybe I just gotta get that boom-boom-boom...

No comments:

Post a Comment